Sunday, September 14, 2008

Archive 9-22-2007

Wedding stress.

"No matter what you do, you're never gonna make everyone happy." Never is this statement more true than when you are planning a wedding!
We're getting down to the wire now folks (2 months to go!) and frankly I am sick of making this wedding easier on everyone else. From the start of this adventure I have always said that it wasn't gonna be a hassle for anyone, "don't worry, it won't be that long a ceremony", don't even mention it, i don't need that sign i have been talking about for a year", "no problem, let's go ahead and try to squeeze one more person into the already filled house for the ceremony....cause gosh we can afford one more!"
Here it come ladies and gentlemen, the one thing I promised myself I would never do.....................................................................................................................
It is my day dammit! And what I want, from here on out, I get!!!! I'm the bride, for christ's sake....what I SAY GOES!!!!!!
Whew! That felt good.

No comments: