Sunday, September 14, 2008

Archive 11-8-2006

This time with feeling!

Here I go, here I go, here I go again.
That's right folks, D-day is here...or should I say "M-day"? Don't care, I'm outta here!
Fours days, and too many couches with my ass print in them from now I will be in the arms of my beloved, face covered in doggie saliva.
I'm headed to Maryland...finally.
I got my phone replaced...finally. (send me numbers people)
I get to meet Ty's niece......finally.
A lot of good "finally's" happening soon.
If I didn't get to see you, I am sorry. Nobody is good at goodbye's and sometimes you just need to get on the plane.
Oooh song lyrics alert!
"I'm leaving on a jet plane
don't know when I'll be back again.
Oh babe, I hate to go"

Except I don't.......I can't wait.
Thank you to all my Chicago friends, I love you dearly.
Thanks to Sam and Heather for allowing me to stay the majority of my time at the "bed and breakfast".
Thanks to Sarah and Kate for filling in the gaps.
Thank you to all who supported us in this move, this adventure. The going away party was awesome!
Too many "thanks you's" to blog about......plus I still got a phone and email...shoot!
Wish us luck!

No comments: