Sunday, September 14, 2008

Archive 11-17-2007

Yowza!!!

Yes ladies and gents, here it is! Exactly one week from today I will be Mrs. Cobb. I am currently sitting at one of me dearest friends house. Last night we had a mini girls night and today we are primping for the real thing.....my bachelorette party!

It's been a whirlwind already. I got into town Thursday, spent the day with my amazing niece, hit the bars with my folks and turned in pretty late. Yesterday I got to meet my best friends baby for the first time. It was very surreal seeing her as a mom. She is a natural, she was so effortless and her son is beautiful. Now today, we got up, had some breakfast and soon my dear friend Kate and I will be off for a day of nails and shopping before all my girls get me nice and drunk. I am just so excited to be here in Minnesota, seeing my family and friends and the grand finale is waking up Sunday morning with my husband! I cannot frickin' wait!!!

No comments: