Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh lordy, where to begin. I'm in a bit of a hurry right now as we are trying to get to sleep to make the long drive to Minnesota tomorrow. BUT I realize it has been a while.
My Christmas concert was a success. We sang, we drank, we sang some more and drank a whole lot more. I had a blast! And, I'm sure, embarrassed myself nicely at the after party. What? It was a stressful week and I deserved a couple of bottles of wine.
Work is work.
I auditioned for a show. Made down to the last two and didn't get it. And I couldn't be more excited to see my friend Aimee play the role!(really!)
I have a nice supply of Vicodin for my travels..why? you may ask...well folks, I am an avoider. Of the dentist that it. I've avoided it long enough and am due for a root canal...when I get back. As for my trip, my doctor prescribed a heavy dose of antibiotics and my favorite opiate. No worries I shall be fine.
I am really, really pumped for my trip. I get to meet my nephew, Nathan, for the first time. I get to hang with the fam...which, I have found as I get older, is imperative. I miss them and I just need to be in their presence.
I get to see my best friend of all time really pregnant.
My high school boyfriend's wife and I have planned a night out on the town for all of us. Fun? Probably. Interesting? Well yes, considering her and I have never even met. We've started internet dating, her and I. And frankly I cannot wait to meet her...she seems awesome!
We will end our trip with New Year's in Chicago!
Can't get much better than that.
I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Holidays, Sara! Enjoy your trip and time with your family :)

Jilly said...

I miss you already!!! My internet girlfriend