1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Broadway Actress and Orthopedic Pediatrician
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
Babysat the niece and nephew and gossiped a lot(hey gossiping helps).
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Hmmmm....probably my friend Ashley.
4. What is on your nightstand?
Oh lordy! Random jewelry, a cup o' water or two, a pair of glasses and some other unmentionables.
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
A lazy one...oh wait...
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Totally stealing this answer cause I never would've thought of it myself.....Pecan tree...I freakin' LOVE pecans!
7. What do you find to be very overrated?
People and having to deal with them.
8. How many email addresses do you have?
9. Have you ever felt replaced?
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A pic of the Tooter
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
Not listening to any music right now...but i have a song in my head. "For yoooouuuuuu"
13. Do you use a feed reader?
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
Jill and I really are similar in a totally creepy way....the cherry.
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
They are all pretty much married too...but i will say that one ex I was really happy for when I found out and another I was pretty devastated at the time but I got over it...quickly.
16. Do words hurt you?
17. Are you a talker or a listener?
I would like to think I am a good mix of both....unless I've been drinking.
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yeppers....and then I peed on that beach
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
I'll say Michael Phelps...only in the hopes that I can score some weed.
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Six Feet Under